Training experience aligned with your districts goals.
The successful implementation of a new software solution for any district is reliant upon the development and delivery of an effective, comprehensive training program.
Prior to roll-out of our solutions, a cadre of district staff members will be trained by Excent® learning managers to prepare them for their roles as district trainers and Enrich® knowledge experts. Training will include access to online instructional materials, training guides, and onsite and remote sessions for district trainers, software managers, and help desk personnel.
District Lead Trainer and Excent trainers will participate in a debriefing session following the completion of all training and prior to client moving to Customer Care in order to determine where future support might be needed.
Training services include:
- Source Data Preparation and Validation
- System Administration and Configuration Training
- Enrich Train-the-Trainer
- District-selected trainers will successfully complete the Train-the-Trainer program to include remote and onsite sessions.
- District trainers will design and develop customized training strategies for use in their district training sessions.
- All Enrich users will successfully complete appropriate training courses in preparation for using the program.
- District trainers and Excent learning specialists will evaluate the training implementation and amend the training plan as indicated by evaluation results.
- District leadership and administration will obtain accurate and real-time information required for effective managing and reporting of student data using Enrich IEP.
Have a question, comment, or idea? For information about Excent products, please contact us. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Our goal is to provide software stability which in turn allows our clients to focus on their district needs