Benefit from shared data, aggregated for you, by data experts.
Setting up a data file exchange between Excent solutions and student data technologies can save teachers and administrators hundreds of hours completing forms and producing reports throughout the school year.
By linking student information systems (SIS), grade books, discipline systems, as well as state and district level assessment scores to Excent’s solutions, district staff can make decisions based on accurate, real-time data.
Our project managers work closely with district IT staff to set up an automated exchange where student data is imported into EXCENT either one time or on a periodic basis (e.g. nightly for SIS data) keeping district data systems perfectly in sync.
- Source data prep
- Source data scrub
- Create source data summary report
- Students (SIS – Student Information System)
- Users (LDAP – Lightweight Data Access Protocol)
- Converted (Legacy) Data
- Saves users time by aggregating data from multiple platforms
- Decisions can be made based on most recent information available
- Set-it and forget-it Student Information System (SIS) import
Have a question, comment, or idea? For information about Excent products, please contact us. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Our goal is to provide software stability which in turn allows our clients to focus on their district needs