Since 1998, we have partnered with school districts around the country helping them to recover over $100 million in Medicaid reimbursement funds. Our solutions do more than simply track services provided to Medicaid-eligible students; they automate every aspect of the Medicaid management process.
Regardless of which IEP system a district uses or the method of documenting service provision, our billing tools extract encounter data for IEP/IFSP prescribed services, validate them against state and federal compliance requirements, and successfully bill a state’s agency for Medicaid-eligible students.
Using Excent Medicaid, school districts reduce paperwork and errors, while increasing reimbursements and the amount of time therapists can spend with students.
- Faster entry of encounters
- Higher percentage of sessions documented
- Real-time encounter logging
- Increased accuracy of logged data
- Improved program implementation and maintenance
- Reduced provider training
- Excent Medicaid’s robust management and compliance features provide tangible benefits for program directors, service providers, and district financial staff.
- Excent’s comprehensive systems track parental consents and students’ Medicaid eligibility, integrating prescribed service and transportation logs with an extensive billing tool to ensure identification of, and successful reimbursement for, every eligible student.
- A combination of system features and reports provide program managers with superior program clarity through recent activity audit trails, ad hoc and custom reports, and comprehensive service provider and student data to support effective program management and cost recovery.
Enrich Medicaid - Optimize Medicaid Matching Revenue
Have a question, comment, or idea? For information about Excent products, please contact us. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Our goal is to provide software stability which in turn allows our clients to focus on their district needs